Now I Can See

Lots of stuff went on today.  I got new glasses, bi-focals.  Apparently I am going blind.

We went to Shamir's and spent way too much of our holiday money on feta that is to die for, and black cardamom seeds.  Then I bought cloves and all the rest of the fixings for hot buttered rum.

The people at the liquor store were great.  I haven't purchased a spot of liquor in many years, and many of the brands have changed.  They provided me with a reasonable priced rum.  I have tasted it, and I do think it will work perfectly in our cocktail.  So far I think they have done me a great service.

I used to know much more, but now I am just as lost as, well I was never this lost, but at least now I can see.

We'll see how this goes, I will be trying to make them tomorrow.

Peace
JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11