Blog Test

I am looking over my blogs in the past on this particular blog. I see that I am still testing the waters, and haven't developed my style yet. I haven't even settled on a particular signature yet. So I will continue to test things, and see if they get responses. So far no one really has responded, but I don't really care, because this is for my benefit, and maybe I want to publish stuff that doesn't matter to anyone else, so it doesn't matter to me what others really think, at not in reference to this blog. I have several other blogs, most of them are more pointed, and some of them are even private, so I will continue to publish in some form. There is no such thing as private, as even though I may make a blog private on the server, it is on the server and if at some time they decided to make it public it is well within their rights unless I pull the data of the server before it can go public. Any way I have a bunch of stuff to publish here now so that is what I am going to do.

-James-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11