No Perception of Purpose

I wonder who you are, where your entitlement comes from?  What commission have you been given?  What righteous indignation do you justify your actions.  Why do you carry that cross?

There is no greater calling than the goodness of man.  While I am not the bearer of such greatness within my own self as well, I recognize the lack thereof.  The gain is unknown to me.  I know not your pain and suffering.  It must be of some immense transgression that your pretty hatred stems.

I will not be the bearer of your stone.  I will not been my knee to your desperation.  Your decision is an ill gotten infection of your own inadequate capability to function somehow.  I will not lie in such mire.  For this is not the truth, and I shall not be the panacea for your perceived negligence.

JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11