I was working on a project, I had tentatively titled "Cooking With Arleta".  Arleta for anyone that does not already know is my wife, and she is a passionate and superb cook.  This was supposed to be a collaboration between us, incorporating some of my style with mostly her style, with me writing it, as I happen to write often. I was hoping this project would go quickly and I would have it done by this Spring, but while I feel that this should be easily accomplished, it most likely will not be this year.  Therefore I will be writing another book instead, one that also has been waiting in the wings, although I can not at this time provide any reasonable time table, as it is only in rough draft.

I will provide more when more is known, thank you for your patients and attention.

JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11