Enough of This Web

I think I have come to the point where the web is no longer useful to me.  If I go to a page and it pops up their fucking "look at me" shit, or anything else, or they run those fucking video ads, I am done with it.  This is limiting my experience on the web, to the point where I do not think I will be on the web for much longer.

Everything is all about the fucking mobile shit, really, I do not own a fucking phone, and likely never will again, at least until they really are smart phones, and figure out a better interface than this fucking touch shit.

Apparently going to school was a waste of time, because all that learning words and shit, I could have just stayed with the pictures of a child, and learned nothing about words, because apparently words are highly overrated.

I really think I have had enough of this world, it is rather pathetic, and the generations that are coming along are going to be so fucking stupid I will not be able to tolerate the dumbfucks.  Hey , if you want to put up with all this shit, be my guest, I am done with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Destroy the World

Ginger Colored Memory