Swell Thing and New Blog colors

Awesome, I just kind of, sort of made a few minor changes to my blog.  Mostly I changed a few of the sidebar things (took out the redundancy), and changed the colors of the backgrounds and text so it suits me a little more.  It is not perfect yet, I still do not like the colors quite, and now my links are all broken.  I do not know how changing the colors broke all the links, but it did, swell.

So for the next few days I am going through every single blog post and changing the links so that they all work properly again.  I may toy with the colors some more to get it closer to my desired design, but for the most part I am done there.

I do not foresee the link fixing as being all that enjoyable, or for that matter useful, but there is this thing about me, that I want the links to work, even if they will never be used by anyone.

One bonus to this is that now I can go through all my post and insert Amazon affiliate links where appropriate, so maybe that will at least help me some.  Ah, who am I kidding, I have had Amazon affiliate links in my post for years and I have earned nothing from them.  Still it is worth a try.  I will only be using text links though now, so there will not be any graphic links, unless it is necessary to the post.

I know, no one cares, and this is more a post for my own edification, but there it is.

Peace
JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Still Unresolved

April 4, 2014 Update in General

Can You See 2020 From Here