Well the book "Another Fey Tail" has been downloaded 84 times so far, so I hope that will be good for later, when I release the next episode in the series.  Episode three should be out sometime in the first week of January, with episode 4 following about two weeks there after.  I am going to try to get them out every two weeks, as I also will be releasing two other works in serial format, as well as two books, sometime this spring.  I am hoping that everyone will like the serial format, as I like the way it works for me.  It allows me to get some of the work out there while I complete the rewrites on the rest of it.

I have already started the second book in the series, and as it stands right now, it will only be two books, which once released fully in serial format, will be released in a collection of the two volumes in hard cover format, sometime around this time next year.  I really hope to release the hard cover format around the end of November of 2012, but that remains to be seen.  The softcover format as well as Kindle collected versions will then follow, about two months there after, most likely spring of 2013.

In the mean time, there is the serial format, which can be purchased on Amazon and soon (sometime after April) on other sites as well.  As this is the first of my publications in quite some time, the last was a poem published in an anthology, or was it a magazine, about 20 some odd years ago.  I have quasi published some off the wall stuff through the use of this blog, as well as just stuff I have written on various forums, other blogs, and social sites.  Most of that is lost to the web, and although I remember some of it, a lot of it is just stuff that comes off the cuff, and is more exercises than anything else.

That's about it for today, a rather boring and uninteresting post I am certain, but I will maybe get another one out with more general interest later, or tomorrow, or the next day.  I would like to be more consistent in my posting, but there are so many things I do, that it just doesn't always seem I can get these things done.

Well the dogs need to be fed and I am thinking I would like to get to bed early tonight maybe, so this is it for now, and if I do post something later, it will most likely be just a re-post of something I found while surfing the wild world web.

Peace to everyone;
JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life