Oh Really

I read, and watch a lot of stuff on the web about this positivity movement.  It is great, sure, but sometimes you need to have a reality check.  Sometimes you just have to recognize stupid for what it is.

Now about here I could interject a bunch of wit about being a realist, or how life is not this or it is this, but I do not believe that is helpful.

No, I will say if you want to delude yourself, and that works for you, go ahead.  The same can be said for negativity, if you want to hate all day every day be my guest, just do not do it in my house.  You see I am a classical realist, and I will see the truth, and I have no qualms of telling it like it is, with no sugar added.

However I will say I do enjoy the company of a wide-eyed optimist over a white supremacist most any day.

This brings me to a subject that I have not yet broken, but it has finally gotten to me, and I will be talking about it soon.  There is only one race of human, no matter what these pictuary idiots try to say.  That post is coming, just thought I would warn you, in case you want to skip that one.

So for now stay real, and have a fairly okay day.

Peace
JD

PS: Buy my t-shirt, it will help me buy coffee, thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11