Writing for the Children

As things settle out I realise that I need a staff.  The very least is a driver and shotgun, a ma'am for the house, and two private staffers, to work effectively.  I also need a nice young family operate the farm, they should have at least the idea of four or five children, but we can supplant that with woofers for the time being.

Besides an agent, which will probably be a junior lawyer, I will need a lawyer and an accountant, which are services for hire for some, but will have to be retained for me.

All I want to think about is reading and writing, be damned about the rest, that is what the staff is for.  This should have been started several years ago, but my grandchildren will thank me, I can hope.

Peace
JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11