WP Fail

Well I tried to move the blog to WordPress, but it did not work.  Not only was it nearly impossible to work with, and to do it well you have to use software on a web host, which are extremely expensive.

All that aside that is not why I have come back to blogger rather than tried to slog though the WP world, as it seems all the "pro" bloggers do.  No the reason I came back to blogspot and blogger, is because even though I "connected" my social sites with the WP blog, it did not share them.  Though I have to do the manual thing with blogger as well, at least I get something for it, views.  It isn't much, I usually do not average over 15 views per post, but it is better than nothing, I guess.  After talking so much about enjoying my obscurity, let's face it, even I like a little recognition sometimes.

Peace
JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life