Moving Soon to WordPress, Misfortunately

Why I am going to have to migrate to WordPress.

I am going to have to migrate to WordPress because in the last hour I have tried to post two short blog post on blogger, and it has failed to load twice, and had several errors and freezes.  It has come to the point where I also need to move my blogs to their own server, and this is better done with WordPress than with Blogger.  As much as I have liked Google in the past, and have tried like hell to stay with them, the truth is, they are not my cup of tea.  It is like Windows OS, I need to use their OS to play the video games I want to play, but at the end of the day, for most every other thing I do with a computer, I would prefer the Debian OS or some derivative of it.

So now I just have to reload all my previous blog post to the WordPress server which will be set up on my hosted server.  The thing is I have to do this for my own blog, but I also have to do this for all my other blogs, and for my wife's new website as well.  This is going to be a couple of months of work, but what else do I have to do right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11