Travel Notes (from a sol) 1

Just a little lesson before I go, well I am not really going anywhere soon, but you know it sounded good in my head.

Anyway here is a little bit of advice.  Be careful who you talk to, they just might be smarter than you, I know I have run aground this many times myself.  While it is generally good to converse with those that are smart, getting into a debate with them is an exercise in futility.  Of course there are times when we all need such a humbling experience, and as a student of life, I welcome such discord, it reminds me of who I really am.

Well that is about it, just a little thing to keep you thinking, because when the mind stops turning the heart will have no reason to go on pumping blood to the brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11