On Religion, Gods, Nature, Man, and Such Things (awip) part 1.1

I was going to write on some of this, but I am just not in the mood to tackle such subject, being more in the mood to rant about things that are far less meaningless.

Of note I have discovered something I already knew, I need to have a place where no one can reach me to write, because I can not stand the interruptions, and no one, not chatters on the web, not people calling on the phone, not even my lovely wife, or dogs can seem to understand that I do not want to be disturbed when writing.  It aggravates me to the point where I will give up writing entirely.  I do not at this time know how to deal with this, but as it is, I will strive to get up early, and write first thing in the morning, so I can at least not harbor such feelings towards my wife.

I would have been a great writer had I never decided that I needed to be part of this fucked up society.  Being that the case, I will have to learn a new behavior, and modify the way I live to accommodate the conditions of my situations, and learn to live with it.

Thank you and have a great day, plebs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11