Yak, Yak, Yak, Ewe Got to Bee Kidding Me

What the fuck are you all doing with your time, wasting it on worthless pursuits for the "All Mighty Dollar", be his holy honor.  Let your gods be what they will, let me alone.  I need none of your sympathy.  If it were not for the pursuit of happiness I would not give a dam, about anyone, but that is not how it turned out.  Now I have commitments and considerations that would not have even mattered before.

I am just fucking tired, worn to the bone, with worthless effort.  How much can one clan really expect, for the value of one's own hands.  The value of toast, versus cake, which has more, it makes me just want to brew up some swill beer and just lie down in the mist of I just do not give a shit anymore.  Did I ever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11