Just Stuff I am Doing

Well. yea, I have been watching Troy (Techman) (which makes really no sense, as he is not really very technical), and his Do It Yourself World website.  I also follow his YouTube channel, and often watch his videos.  I find them sometimes informative, but mostly entertaining, in that same way that you watch someone on TV to see what happens to them.

I often think that we should do something like that.  There is another YouTube channel called Misty Prepper, who I also watch quite regularly.  Her channel is more akin to what I am thinking we would do, but different.

I like these channels, and the twenty or so others that I view on a regular basis that all deal with essentially the same things.  I wonder how do they do it, other than the equipment side of things, as we are without a means to make videos, how do they all find the time to do it.  I just do not have the time to make videos or post them.  Hell I barely have time to post on the blog, never mind all the effort to make and edit video.

I wonder what these people do for a living?  How do they pay their bills?  We have all we can do just to meet our basic bills on the meager income we have, and with the help of a small amount of cash we make from selling various animals.  How do these people make enough money to make it worth their time to post these videos two or three times a week, or more depending on who they are.

Well that's it for now, but I hope to post some past post soon, as I have a lot of catching up to do.  I just have so much happening that needs attention right now, to keep up like everyone else seems to do.

Peace
JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11