Piss Off

Whatever Tomorrow

I was going to write another EW post, but things just got in the way.  I was going to write a rant but if just fizzled out with the rain.

I happen to be reading something I wrote on Google+ and the comments that were made.  It is funny to me to read my own writing.  Sometimes I don't recognize it, like it was not me that wrote that piece of philosophical bullshit.  I sometimes wax poetic about the most esoteric things, and then just let it go, fly away crappy bullshit, I am glad you have found your way.  Then someone will take it to heart, and I have to re-read it, because I was certain this time there was nothing in it that was meaningful.

I re-read it, and low and behold I have written some more philosophical bullshit.  Someone will ask me if I care, do I have feelings at all.  Yes, but you don't really know me, and I don't really know you, so let us leave it at, I'm an asshole, and you are just an irritating idiot.

In this you can go away feeling smug that you have once again ferreted out another prick, and shown him to be another shallow dick, okay.  I can go my way knowing you didn't get it from the beginning, you will not most likely get it even if I did give a shit, which I don't, and I didn't have to waste a lot of time, yours or mine, trying to explain something as simple as that to you, or any one of your plastic friends.

There, now I have vented that, I guess it is a bit of a rant, and I am tired and going to bed, so everyone can just fuck off.

I was going to include a really cute picture of my dog with this post, but I thought that would be inappropriate... you know what I think I will anyway, just to piss off someone.  'Cause you know my day just ain't complete unless I have pissed off at least one person a day.  How about you?

Comments

  1. That will totally a good webpage,him or her worth will be able to protect that , thanks for your time most of the bloger£¬I believe that you are likely to interesting during Michael Kors Hamilton Tote
    Michael Kors Shoulder Tote. here you are at our website :http://www.michaelkors2outlets.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11