Letter to My Representatives

Letter to My Representatives

January 18, 2012

I know as my representative you are not supporting these bills, SOPA and PIPA.  As I know your being of above average intellect and concern for our welfare would not support such measures as they would create long term devastating ramifications to our economy and not achieve the designed or indicated results.  

Therefore this letter is but a formality to ensure you that I support your effort to kill these bills before they are put before our President, as we all know his job is hard enough without the addition of making decisions on legislation that should not be presented in the first place.

Thank you, and expect additional letters from me in the future congratulating you on your efforts, and concerning the Farm Bill.  As a farmer who also is heavily involved in the Internet, these two efforts for me intertwine.

Cordially;

James E. Doud
Parish, NY 13131

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life