AFT e1&2 published


Well, Another Fey Tail, Episodes 1&2 are now in the hands of Amazon.  It should be available on the US site within the next 12 hours, and worldwide in the next few days.   I will post the link as soon as it becomes available.

I will also post when the free days are.  I was hoping to have them for today and the day after Christmas, but now until I know when things get up as they should be, don't expect anything until at least mid week.  I will most likely have Episode 4 ready right after the holidays, with bi-weekly frequency there after.

Of course if you really want to you can wait for the publication of the full volume, but that will take a month or so, and will most likely be even longer than that, as I am also working on two other books in the series, and another serial in a different genre, so you might as well get it in serial format.

That's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11