Terminal BS

I've been at this for too long now, with limited results. I don't know what I am looking for, maybe something like recognition, but most likely not. Just a forum for my rage, but I find lately that my rage is contained in few words. I am not who I used to be, the cynical self has taken the fight out of me I guess. I just want to write stuff, most of which is of little interest to anyone but myself. I think I started out with intention, but as with most my ambitions, it has been quieted by the turmoil of constant bullshit from other blogs. I have nothing more to say, I think sometimes, or just don't say it when I am here, at the computer. I think it, but it never comes to me when I am here, or least not lately.

Sometimes if I write enough bullshit something begins to come out of it, apparently not today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Still Unresolved

April 4, 2014 Update in General

Can You See 2020 From Here