Terminal BS

I've been at this for too long now, with limited results. I don't know what I am looking for, maybe something like recognition, but most likely not. Just a forum for my rage, but I find lately that my rage is contained in few words. I am not who I used to be, the cynical self has taken the fight out of me I guess. I just want to write stuff, most of which is of little interest to anyone but myself. I think I started out with intention, but as with most my ambitions, it has been quieted by the turmoil of constant bullshit from other blogs. I have nothing more to say, I think sometimes, or just don't say it when I am here, at the computer. I think it, but it never comes to me when I am here, or least not lately.

Sometimes if I write enough bullshit something begins to come out of it, apparently not today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11