Winging it Again

Well now I am trying again to make it on my own, so to speak. I have been let go from my previous employment, at which I served as a construction manager. Oh, well it was alright, but to be honest, I could not keep up appearances. My former employer is to say, a less than noble landlord. I had problems with his ethics and let us just leave it at that.

So here I am again trying to hawk my services as a contractor, again. What I need is a silent partner. Someone who will fund a few initial startup cost, and provide me with the means to obtain the actual working capital I need to get and keep the operation rolling. I am looking for someone who understands craftsmanship, understands opportunity, and recognizes value, with out a lot of MBA bullshit. I am a simple kind of operator, I do good quality work, for fair prices, and all I really want is a little take home pay, and maybe some appreciation for a job well done.

So that's about it for now, will think about this for a while, and then maybe write some more later, peace.

Sleep well,
James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Still Unresolved

April 4, 2014 Update in General

Can You See 2020 From Here