ARISE to show new voting device- Syracuse.com

ARISE to show new voting device- Syracuse.com

On the Voting Machine files:

This article discusses the use of a new voting machine to enable people with disabilities to vote without assistance. On the surface this is a great idea, and like most good ideas, I am concerned that this will be a "good idea at the time" type of idea. I agree that people with disabilities should have the right and ability to vote, privately and without encumbrance, however I have my doubts about electronic voting machines. If voting were to be done electronically perhaps it should be done from our own homes via a web interface, either way there is too much potential for tampering. However this goes to the voting doesn't really matter anymore file. For now I am still researching this and will provide new information when I run into more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11