I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round... John Lennon

I don't know why I happen to be thinking about that particular song today, but there are many times I really identify with that particular line. Very often I feel like all I can do is just sit here watching the world from a slight distance. Whenever I try to immerse myself in the goings on, I only get frustrated. Now I could go about being frustrated and ranting to whomever would listen, and maybe that is what I should do, it certainly worked in the past, but I can't think that being negative is going to help any.

So I guess I will just sit here watching the ships roll in, and then I will watch them roll away again... for a while anyways.

Sleep well,
James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life