Happy Holidays to You and Yours

Merry Elfing Christmas to me, since no one would buy me anything from my Steam wishlist, when Skyrim went on 24 hour sale today for $4.99, I bought it for myself.  I know that was selfish and all, since we can not buy anyone else Christmas gifts, and we need every penny for paying our land payment, but sometimes you have to just do what have to do to get by, and owning Skyrim for me is what I have to do.

So you can all just quit your bitching, because I will pay for it later, and I just do not care.  Stupid little thing, wish I could have gotten it from someone, but since there is no one who would do such a thing for me, I must do as I must for myself once in a while.

Now I have to work twice as hard to make up the difference.  How about you all donate $5.00 to the cause, and we will send everyone something, I do not know what, maybe a bar of soap, or maybe something else, a copy of my book of crappy poetry, who knows, I am sure it will be something that will be worth at least something.

Well I feel not much better, but that is because I still do not have water, it is cold, and I feel like a total idiot because I can not work, or it will hurt our government check, which if I weren't such an idiot, we would have paid our land payment instead of the truck payment, and lost the truck, not the house.  So if anyone wants a truck, it is yours for the low low price of $1,600.00 (and that is a two hundred dollar loss to me), or a puppy, we have one male left, for the ridiculously low price of $250.00, just drop me a note through the website, through G+, twitter, facebook, email, something, but get on it, because I really do not want to lose my house.

Thank you for your time, it has been a pleasant stay.

Peace
JD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11