Brutal Skyrim Project 2012

I am on my way to making TesV Skyrim as difficult as it can be.  I am using available mods, and looking at what I will need to do to make it more difficult and deadly.  I am still having some problems with the playability, but I have lowered the graphics settings and that seems to have helped some.  I am still having mod issues, but I will work them out eventually.  Once I have built the new gaming rig I will then be able to pump the graphics up to the max and it will not only be brutal, but beautiful as well.

One of the things I am doing is starting from nothing, with nothing, and with no help from either faction.  This is made possible by the Alternate Start Mod “Live Another Life”.  I like this mod, and have tried a couple different starting points, but the left for dead start is by far my favorite.  The only problem I have even with that is that it starts you still with the fire and health magic, but that is okay, you do not have to use them.

I have had a couple of hiccups this last start, and so I will starting again.  The idea here is that I am going to be building a character, and running him or her (most likely a her as I prefer woman characters) through this world, and using her or his adventures as the basis for a new novel I am working on.  I am thinking of writing an entire series based on the adventures of some characters in this world.  I will be moving to master difficulty as well, to make the work of killing creatures and people that much harder.

I will put together a mod list too, to show everyone what I am using, and maybe make some videos as well, but that remains to be seen.

So that is the project so far, I will continue to update this project as it progresses, and I have new stuff to add.

Thank you for tuning in, and I hope you come back again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11