Letters to the Boys

To the boys;

I know you think it is just smoke and mirrors, but it is not always what it seems. I can't make any promises but I can give you this, if you will believe it will all come true for you. I am doing all I can, and I really wish you would listen, but I can't blame you if you don't who am I to say, I have been there before. All I can say is that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and if you are lucky it is not a train. I know it seems I did destroy what you may have thought was perfection, but if not I it would have been someone, and at least that I can say for certain. So I will make this short, so as to not boar you to much pain. I am not dead yet, and until I am, and even after that, I will love you all and I give whatever I can until I can give no more.

Love Always
James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life