Time will Never Tell

I shall sit here in this liquid room
Surrounded by my memories
Shrouded in a darkness of knowledge
From whence it came I can not guess

And I will surpress my desire to live
And I will deny myself of happiness
And I will consume my thoughts
And I will exist, but that is all

I will allow that which should be
To come from the blindness I see
And if they are as such let it be
As who am I, I still question thee

I will sleep in this summer sky
No longer a product of the eye
But what I chose not to see
Will then be mine and endlessly

Nothing I will hold
Nothing do I need
Nothing is all
Nothing will become me

At some time continuum
They will ask where, why, and how
And I will refrain from answering
Given they knew to much then as well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Still Unresolved

Excuses Almost Discovered and Dispelled

April 4, 2014 Update in General