When I started this blog I really didn't know what I was going to write about. I just figured it would work itself out. I started a few more in various places in order to experiment with various other directions, but they don't seem to be any better. I guess I really just need to put everything in a single blender and let it work its way out, but I don't know. I read a lot of blogs lately, some are really good, funny and relevant. I am rarely funny, and rarely relevant. I thought maybe I would just comment of stuff, there are tons of those blogs out there, but I can't seem to comment on most stuff i see on the web, it has already been done.

Hell I don't even know what I am writing here, I sound like a whiny bitch. Forget it, move on and maybe next week I will figure it all out in my head.

James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11