Just some more stuff I am thinking about.

I have been studying the pet industry and natural pet care. Especially the area of pet nutrition. This information can be found anywhere on the web, but I am thinking that I can put together a small blog that will bring many of the various resources into one place. I am also going to add my comments, and general knowledge to provide helpful information useful to anyone seeking a better life for their pets.

My study is by no means complete, but I hope to make this a work in progress, with an e-book made available every once in a while that will be sold to help support my efforts. I do have to pay for the internet.

The last few days I have decided to try to put our dog on a "made diet" to see how well it goes. I expect that there will be some changes in her, even some that may seem like sickness, until she gets better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life

Labor Day 9/11