A Sideboard Parasol

 A Sideboard Parasol 

Never fear the written works

That is where I work out my quirks

In my head thoughts lead to death

So I free them to clear my plate


Therefore what is written here

Or likely written anywhere

Is just the ramblings of my fears

Unpronounced and internal fragments


Where fetid thoughts pass through

Try their best to confuse and obfuscate

But I am a smarter man, theses days

I’ve learned to use my struggles


It does not matter truth in here

Deep within this eternal abyss

It is swirling waves of fear and dread

Clogging up my mental capacity.


No matter what is reality,

The sun the moon, eternity

All of this I have seen

And there is no coming back,

From that.


Dec 6, 2021

James E. Doud


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Games in Life